Inspired by me doing this.
- “I just ate six ice cream sandwiches.”
What? It’s not like I was going to let them melt! I don’t have a freezer!
- “I don’t believe in keeping my snakes locked up.”
Yeah, I don’t believe in letting the symbol of the devil run rampant. Especially when certain types are deadly.
- “Politicians are just so smart and caring!”
The only time that’s an understandable sentiment is when it is a politician who is saying it.
- “Who’s Tadashi?”
There are two types of people who watch Big Hero 6. Those who are upset when Tadashi dies, and liars.
- “There’s still a week until Christmas; I’ve got plenty of time to find gifts.”
Take it from someone who has spent more than a few Christmas mornings frantically wrapping: Christmas in July really is the best policy.
- “Tauriel was a great addition to the Hobbit movies.”
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to throw that rock at your window eight times. If you’re looking to move, I hear Neptune has a vacancy.